1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: India
The Single Greatest Tech Career For The Right Person Is Here!
What would be your absolute DREAM career as an UX Designer?
Would you have the ability to work on the coolest and most innovative tech stack around?
Would you be building products that matter and make the world a better place?
Would you be compensated based on your contributions with limitless upside potential?
Would you be able to work from anywhere you desire?
Would you have the greatest mentor in the industry to guide you and help you grow?
If none of this sounds like what you want, please don't waste your time, but if by chance what you just read excites you, intrigues you, and makes you yearn to earn this opportunity then…
CILA LABS is your dream career!
At CILA Labs, we Create, Innovate, Launch And Accelerate Technology Ideas For Non-Techy Entrepreneurs. Not only are we a technology incubator, we BUILD ideas by assembling the RIGHT team for each product with extremely talented engineers, architects, marketers, project managers, UX Designersand business scalers. But it's even more than just building disruptive technology…
We take a meaningful equity position in each company we support, we become the Co-Founder of each entity, and we are responsible for creating, innovating, launching, and accelerating the entire company forward.
We value people more than anything else. It's the single reason why CILA Labs has become such an impactful force very quickly. We hire committed, driven, entrepreneurial people who LOVE a fast-paced and autonomous environment where they can grow personally and professionally each day. CILA Labs is the perfect place for the right person and we invite you to apply so that we can consider welcoming you to our CILA Family!
- 1 to 3 years of experience with strong knowledge of usability and UX processes.
- Manage large scale or complex design challenges.
- Well versed in wireframing, mock-ups, information architecture diagrams, concept sketching, high fidelity wireframes and operating design tools.
- Understanding of design standards.
- Strong visualization and communication skills and ability to make and defend design decisions.
- Strong Portfolio or live projects showcasing demonstrated experience in solving complex UX problems.
- Proficient in Adobe XD, Photoshop, and or Illustrator.
- Knowledge of current UX best practices, including user research and accessibility across mobile and web.
- Proactive- takes initiative, self-motivated, team player.
Why CILA Labs:
- CILA Labs is an exciting place to work, as we are constantly working on innovative product ideas using cutting edge technologies.
- We have a nurturing environment that breeds creativity and innovation.
- Our Mentorship Program will help you grow professionally.
- Automated toolchain to help you get code from your laptop to production in minutes.
- Excellent career growth plan.
- A trajectory where you could become a CTO of a disruptive tech company
- Work from anywhere
- Limitless earning and impact potential
- Single greatest tech opportunity for the right person
Are You Excited?
If YES, then don't wait - apply immediately with your resume and one paragraph where you answer this question…
We are eager to see if you are the right fit and if we are your dream career.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: India.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈