2 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Ukraine only
Best Brains is looking for a UX / UI Designer to join our team. This role combines a passion for visual design and user-centered problem-solving. You will use your abilities to improve web and mobile flows. The designs and prototypes you develop will scale across multiple products lines and strongly contribute to the success of other teams.
- Analyze requirements, user profiles, and tasks
- Translate software requirements into useful, usable and desirable designs
- Design task flow, screen layouts, interaction flows, mockups
- Identify and solve usability and UI design problems
- Drive and track adoption of usability enhancements
- Define and document UI standards
- Collaborate closely with other subject matter experts, developers, marketing teams, and other business stakeholders
- Work with remote teams overseas
- UI/UX design experience for web and mobile applications
- Strong visual and UX design skills: attention to detail down to the pixel
- Understanding and experience of most popular UI Guidelines (Apple UIKit, Google Material Design, etc.) and modern styles
- Solid analytical skills to be able to develop prototypes with customers
- Flexibility and strong leadership skills to be able to work with remote teams and eventually lead a global company effort in design.
- Experience to work in Sketch, Figma, Adobe Xd, Invision.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Ukraine only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈