3 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Poland only
We’re a team of 35+ professionals mostly based in Warsaw, Poland. We value reliability, brilliant innovation and honest, hard work. 80% of our clients are international SMEs and foreign startups. We work in small teams supervised and mentored by a team lead. If you have the skills and passion to work with some of the most demanding businesses and brands worldwide, then you’ll love working with us.
- Tackle design challenges for clients from all over the world.
- Prepare and conduct client workshops that aim to understand and distill their problems.
- Turn ideas into product concepts based on gathered requirements.
- Be a part of a skilled and knowledgeable team.
- A competitive salary based on your experience and skills: 7.500 - 11.000 PLN/net on a service contract (B2B).
- Remote work from Poland and a comfy, modern office in the heart of Warsaw - you choose which works best for you.
- Private health care plan (Luxmed) and gym access (Multisport card).
- Learning fund and English lessons.
- Regular physiotherapy sessions.
- Employee Stock Options Program.
- Working with the self-driven, proactive professionals.
- 3+ years of experience designing products for both desktop and mobile.
- Strong command of written and spoken English (we use it on a daily basis).
- Capability to clearly communicate and discuss ideas & concepts.
- Experience in choosing right tools and methods for conducting workshops.
- Ability to effectively turn ideas into user flows and wireframes.
- A portfolio showcasing your end-to-end design process (preferably with real life launched products).
- Proficiency in tools such as Figma, Sketch and InVision.
- Being legally authorized to work in Poland.
- Experience in UX research and usability testing.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, and front-end frameworks.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Poland only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈