1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Netherlands
We are looking for an experienced UX designer that has a good sense of product management. If you like working in a fast-paced, and ever-changing environment where you can really add value, this is the job for you!
We are accepting applications for the next two months and we fill the open position as soon as we’ve found the right candidate.
About the Position
You are crazy about taking customer needs, turning them into user journeys and designing beautiful and intuitive interfaces for them. You will help to turn ideas into products by applying your designer skills to develop and improve the interfaces that the development team will build.
These are the most important aspects you’ll be working on:
- Taking customer needs, turning them into user journeys and designing beautiful and intuitive interfaces for them.
- Research, design, prototype new user experience in collaboration with the product manager and/or creative director.
- Deliver user cases and scenarios, wireframe & prototypes, mockups of screens and flows, visual assets’ production, documentation of design guidelines for the design’s implementation.
- Present and communicate designs and deliverables to peers and executives.
Startupz is a startup studio that develops and launches new companies. We develop innovative products, systems and services,
and then build teams to scale them into companies.
Some of the things we do: we work to eliminate language barriers at Tolq.com, protect your privacy at LegalSite.co and make the internet safer at Codekeeper.co.
We are remote-first and local in The Hague.
We have an open ‘startup-like’ mentality and work inside a larger group of hi-tech web companies.
What else can you expect from us
- Enthusiastic and fun colleagues
- Startup mentality and possibilities
- Friday afternoon drinks and/or (theme)parties
You can expect a mindful onboarding process with ramp-up and time to learn. You can expect a team that listens, and to be heard. You can expect to give and provide direct feedback. You can expect to be counted on. You can expect to do your best work and build a career here.
We build our apps, our teams, and our company for the long haul, with a strong eye to other teams’ effectiveness & happiness, from design to support and operations. A healthy, resilient app starts with a healthy, resilient organization.
We are looking for someone who is ready for this challenge with a getting things done work spirit.
You can expect a mindful onboarding process with ramp-up and time to learn. You can expect a team that listens, and to be heard. You can expect to give and provide direct feedback. You can expect to be counted on. You can expect to do your best work and build a career here. We build our apps, our teams, and our company for the long haul, with a strong eye to other teams’ effectiveness & happiness, from design to support and operations. A healthy, resilient app starts with a healthy, resilient organization.
Skills & Requirements
- Basic copywriting skills (English)
- Good knowledge of use of colors and typography
- You can handle a fast-paced, ever-changing, and deadline-driven environment
- You are driven, enthusiastic and have a sense of humor
- You must have a Mac with Sketch/ Figma (or at least prefer this tooling)
- Analysing user journeys
- Working with design systems & symbol libraries
How to Apply
Please send an application that speaks directly to how you would like to fill this position. There are no right answers or expectations. Show us your role in Startupz’s future and our role in yours. Address some of the work we do. Introduce yourself as a colleague. Feel free to respond in either Dutch or English.
Startupz.com is a startup studio that develops new products and services and then scales them into companies.
Check out our projects to get an idea of what we like to work on (please note: pre-launch projects are not on our website yet). https://startupz.com/
Please do NOT apply for this position if you just did IronHack, Codaisseur or one of the other basic coding bootcamps - or apply as an intern.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Netherlands.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈