3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Terakeet is looking for an experienced and passionate User Experience Designer to join our growing product team. In this role, you will work collaboratively and build iteratively with a multidisciplinary team of developers, product managers, account managers and designers. We believe in testing, iteration and in giving people the room to experiment and grow.
You should be comfortable with an agile approach to design, working on a mix of new and existing internal products, as well as customer websites. The candidate must have the dual ability to be a strategic thinker and be hands-on in an evolving, product design environment.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the following essential functions:
- Develops product concepts, roadmaps, test plans and functional specifications documentation
- Creates artifacts such as user stories, wireframes, and prototypes to effectively convey product workflow architecture and user experiences
- Collaborates with multidisciplinary teams to conceptualize and design product roadmap
- Gathers necessary requirements to create an accurate scope and project plan for multiple tracks of work
- Effectively communicates UX deliverables and research findings to team members
- Supports the product team during research and discovery but also leads ideation phases to translate concepts into specific product features and design ideas
- Performs qualitative and quantitative user testing throughout the design process
- Works with the product team to ensure projects have clear goals and success metrics
- Collaborates with fellow UX team members to define and shape the UX role and process
The above description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
- 4-7 years of experience as a UX Designer working on internal products and tools, B2C products, and conducting user research
- Proven track record in working collaboratively in multidisciplinary teams to drive results, and can interact effectively with representatives from teams such as Product, Sales, Technology, and Marketing
- Ability to quickly translate and communicate complex problems or concepts visually
- Strong proficiency in developing wireframes, site maps, and technical specifications
- Prototyping experience in one or more tools such as Sketch, Proto.io, Drama.app, Figma
- Demonstrates thoroughness, follow-up, attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize, multi-task and work under shifting deadlines
- Experience creating and running qualitative and quantitative UX research studies
- Exceptional communication, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- BS or BA degree in fields such as HCI, Industrial Design, Product Design, Graphic Design, Information science or Psychology
Terakeet provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈