3 weeks ago
Job type: Contract
Hiring from: USA Only
OctoML is an energetic new company changing how developers optimize and deploy machine learning models for their AI needs. We’re a team of machine learning systems leaders focused on making ML more efficient and easier to deploy by... applying machine learning to it!
Located in downtown Seattle, we’re led by the creators of Apache TVM and recently raised our Series A. OctoML is leveraging the power and traction of Apache TVM, an open source project originated by our founding team, to enable companies of every size to harness the power of deep learning without the expensive heavy lifting of tuning and securing models to each hardware configuration that a customer might need.
We dream big but execute with focus and believe in creativity, productivity and a balanced life. We value diversity in all dimensions. OctoML is growing and looking for a Senior or Principal Designer to join the team!
We are looking for a contract UX Designer with experience in developing SaaS products that combine workflows, object manipulation, and data visualizations. Experience developing an AI/ML-based SaaS application is preferred but not required. The goal of the project is to upgrade our existing application and lay the groundwork for near-term roadmap capabilities.
This role will work closely with an accomplished PM and FE Eng team, meeting on a weekly cadence for a 6-8 week project.
- Improve the Octomizer (our SaaS product) UX through application of Design best practices and common standards, to include user workflows and journeys, mental models, low-fidelity wireframes, and high-fidelity mock-ups. Major areas of work include:
- Refining and upgrading the current state of the Octomizer UX and UI.
- Defining and producing high-fidelity mock-ups of near-term expected general SaaS product capabilities, including alerts and notifications, account management, help and resources, and others.
- Refining the UX, UI, and workflows of our core user journeys throughout the current and near-term planned site development.
- Refining a scalable data visualizations UX/UI as a core element of the product's value.
- Laying out multiple options for near-term (next 3-6 months) planned features.
Please contact us with a resume and portfolio link!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈