UX Design Lead
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Australia Only
- Are you passionate about innovation that drives real change socially?
- Eager to be part of a fast-moving company and have a real impact?
- Join our International Team and work remotely (HQ in Sydney, Australia)
We are seeking a UX Design Lead to help us launch many exciting new features to our ever growing audience across the web, iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch and Android.
- Be the Lead UX Design Lead from all touch points, pairing with 3 Product Designers and PM’s assigned to each pod
- Thrive in a collaborative workplace; and partner with other disciplines throughout the company
- Join the head of design, CEO & CPO in ideation session as the core innovation team at Insight Timer
- Plan and conduct UX research projects
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
- Be creative with the great content the company has, and form it into an industry leading cross platform experience used by millions daily across the globe
- Work remotely
- 4+ years' experience in a Lead UX Design role
- Experience as a design lead for at least one app
- Preferred use of Figma & Miro design tools (not essential)
- Demonstrated experience in product thinking
- Deep knowledge of current UX design strategies and trends across both web and mobile platforms
- Strategic understanding of how UX fits into the bigger picture and aligns with business goal
Who You Are
- A creative problem solver / conceptual thinker
- Constantly inspired - motivated, and passionate
- Have a desire to contribute, take ownership, and work well with an innovative team
- Appreciate big picture thinking and take on constructive feedback
- Enjoy a little flexibility and variety in your day to day work; our growth means there are constantly new things to work on every day, as such it’s likely that you’ll often be working across the board on new and exciting projects.
Who We Are
We are the world's largest meditation community of 18 million people, from 120 countries speaking 50+ languages.
Insight Timer is the top rated free meditation app globally. We have been featured by TIME, Forbes, The New York Times and Vogue, and our apps have picked up the Editors Choice award by Google, and App of the Day by Apple.
Our team is a global bunch of conscious creators who are passionate about building products that make a difference. Like most of the world, we've transitioned to working from home and we're working hard to keep our team connected. We host team meditations, focus on our wellbeing, incorporate flexibility into our work week and celebrate our successes along the way.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Australia Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈