User Experience (UX) Architect
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
- Understand and demonstrate knowledge of the design thinking processes
- Be able to carry out user research through a number of different methodologies, both in person and remote
- Understand how to transform research into insights and recommendations
- Identify problems, uncover the root cause, and create solutions for our customers to help their users have exceptional experiences
- Understand how to design with atomic design principles and how that works in enterprise-level projects
- Understand ADA compliance familiarity or desire to learn
- Create detailed, annotated wireframes
- Design thoughtful solutions that help users instead of frustrate them
- Use user interface (UI), component toolkits and libraries to create solutions
- Be comfortable taking command of a room to lead them through research and discovery tactics
- Be open for collaboration and unafraid to respectfully fight for the best experience
- Understand competitive research and benchmarking
- Create empathy maps, personas and journey maps
- Have a desire to continually learn new skills and adapt to an ever-changing industry
- Understand usability/heuristics evaluations
- Create site mapsUnderstand content audit, evaluation and mapping
- How does this component function?
- What’s the best way to handle this ADA requirement in this situation?
- How would you design a component that does ______?
- Does this color contrast pass required tests?
- What’s the best way to handle form errors and alerting users to correct their input?
- Why does our site suck?
- How do we stack up against our competitors?
- We think this is a better way of solving this problem, what do you think?
- G Suite (Google Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Minimum of three years of related experience
- Enjoy working and collaborating with other team members and clients, in person
- Understand that situations, requirements and our understanding change and must be able to adapt and shift quickly when needed
- Be a self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit and “get shit done” attitude
- Be able to shift focus from small to large clients and projects and manage time appropriately
- Maintain a mature balance between client and agency interests
- Have strong presentation skills
- Have strong communication and collaboration skills and be unafraid to ask any question
- Be someone we’d all like to grab lunch or a drink with and generally get to know more
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈