3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Greece only
For 40 consecutive years, SEMITRON provides 80% of the Greek market with PANTHER electronic taximeters and managed to be a strong player in the elevator industry.
The continuous development of products & services makes the company export-oriented, hence achieving its expansion in an increasing number of countries around the world. Over the past 3 years Semitron created 4 affiliate companies located in Ireland, Germany, Turkey and Algeria.
The continuous evolution of our strategic goals, implicitly in line with the core values of our culture, led us to invest and create platform based solutions and services (SaaS - Software As A Service). We offer complementarity, in an ecosystem that integrates a variety of services and devices.
SEMITRON is engaged in the field of Research and Development, continuously creating new products and services using agile management methods. The R&D team consists of Electronic, Automation and Embedded Engineers as well as Mobile, Full stack, QA developers and UX / UI designers.
Every product or service is entirely created by SEMITRON in terms of software and hardware, something that gives us the ability to be flexible and to adjust to individual customer needs.
The company's fully automated production line and the privately owned testing laboratories ensure a consistently high quality level of the manufactured products, which are certified by qualified European institutions.
We are currently looking for a UI/UX/Graphic Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients and to define requirements, visualize and create graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Ability to translate requirements into design
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Amend designs after feedback
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Proven graphic designing experience
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- Team spirit
- BSc in Design, Computer Science,Fine Arts or related field is a plus
- Adequate written and oral communication skills both in Greek and English
- Written and oral communication skills in German language will be an asset
- Full-time Job
- Flexible working hours
- Super working experience
- Progress in international business and work environment
- Private Health Insurance by Interamerican – Achmea
- Remote working
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Greece only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈