UI / UX front end Developer
1 month ago
Job type: Contract
Hiring from: USA Only
UI / UX front end Developer independent contractor (Remote-friendly)
Apply to join our community of highly skilled independent contractors.
EASE Defined: Entrepreneurs, Adopting, To Serve, Each Other
EASE offers A predictive freelance management system that gives organizations access to a tailored and screened pool of on-demand remote talent.
Job Description: Overall Purpose UX/UI designer is responsible for creating user interfaces. This position will be the center of our design process and ensure that we create the best customer experience.
- Participate in the analysis of user research and translate abstract ideas and requirements into tangible artifacts such as journey maps, user personas, empathy maps, storyboards, and relevant assessment deliverables.
- Collaborate with Designers, Product Managers, Engineers, and Stakeholders to ideate strategize and brainstorm ideas.
- Create visualizations, site maps, user flows, wireframes, low- to high-fidelity mockups, and prototypes; and iterate on designs based on stakeholder, user, and customer feedback.
- Manage projects independently throughout the scope of the project.
- Support multiple projects simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines.
- Keep up with emerging technologies and industry standards for UI/UX design and it's methods.
- Maintain a high level of aesthetic details and production quality that reflect brand guidelines.
- Keep track of evolving UI components, design patterns, and other artifacts to maintain ACR Design System up-to-date.
- Front-end Code development HTML-CSS-Java Script
- Expert at building consensus and driving forward motion
- Expert communicator - able to inspire and sell a vision
- Experience applying research and analysis to site development
- Proven interpersonal skills, client relation skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Proven creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Proven understanding of and experience with: user-centered design techniques; development of organizational/structural concepts; project processes for the development of large scale projects; documentation requirements for development teams; application of content management, personalization, targeting and searching systems
- Thorough, detail-oriented and highly organized, including the ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Preferably, experience with: software development process/business analysis; user research, usability practices, and testing
- Bachelor's degree preferred, with multidisciplinary backgrounds such as psychology, computer science, information sciences, human/computer interface design or commerce/business or experience equivalent
- At least 2 years' related industry experience in new media, information technology, communications, or library/information science
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈