1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
We are a young and energetic software company, currently seeking to grow our amazing team! In this position, you will have the opportunity to influence and help the continued development of an innovative Software-as-a-Service product that is aiming to revolutionize the way quality is measured in the institutions of higher education here in the US and abroad. This opportunity will provide you with unique and rewarding experiences by joining a rapidly growing higher education enterprise software product development team with global outreach and strong innovative implications. For more information, visit www.aefis.com
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
You are passionate about creating great user experiences. You want to play a critical role in a fast-growing technology company. You are self-motivated, willing to play a key role in the user interface of the application and company growth. You are smart, have experience in UI development and open to learn new technologies. You are confident in your verbal and written communication skills and have a good understanding of usability and design concepts.
SO WHAT CAN I EXPECT FROM THE JOB?
- Develop a great user interface based on product requirements
- Create high-quality, high-performance source code
- Ensure usability, use of good design elements and consistency in the user experience
- Work within deadlines to produce successful end results
- Work together with back-end developers and other IT professionals to complete requirements
- Maintain and improve existing code as necessary
- Take part in all SDLC processes as part of the team
- Complete unit testing of the implementation and write unit tests as necessary
- Help support engineers to perform troubleshooting and debugging
- Create necessary technical documentation
- Experience working as a UI developer using React web framework
- Solid experience in designing and building highly usable UI
- Experience with additional programming languages a plus
- Bachelor's Degree or Higher
- Ability to work well in a team environment and with deadlines
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills
- Articulate written and verbal communication skills
As a member of our team, you will be creating high-quality user experiences. We are looking for someone who is curious, clever, and interested in continuous learning and adopting new technologies while implementing the functional requirements at hand.
**Please include a cover letter and resume.**
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈