2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Avex is a New York City based eCommerce design, development & optimization agency. We partner with brands ranging from high-growth DTC to enterprise level. Over the years we’ve worked amazing companies such as: KITH, Hugo Boss, Undefeated, Rumpl, HAUS, O'Neill, Serta Simmons Bedding, Badgley Mischka and many others.
We're a growing team of award-winning designers, developers, marketers and e-com strategists. We love trying new ideas and pushing the boundaries of development, design and eCommerce. Our company is expanding rapidly and we are looking to further build out our team. We believe that our work should not only produce amazing results for our clients, but that it should also be fun and rewarding. Avex believes in a strong work-life balance, not just churning out projects.
Ok, we'll stop bragging...Let's talk about you!
Designers will be responsible for designing best-in-class e-commerce experiences, email marketing campaigns & social assets, helping our clients execute "on-brand creative" and increasing conversions through user-experience design. You will work directly with our design, development, and production teams to oversee the successful launch of e-commerce websites for fashion, beauty, lifestyle and CPG brands.
What you'll be doing
- Work with Creative Director to design compelling e-commerce websites.
- Design email marketing campaigns and flows
- Collaborate with Project Managers, Developers and Strategists
- Create mobile-first website mockups using Figma
- Create sitemaps and wireframes
- Apply QA revisions to mockups
- Link to portfolio with amazing e-commerce websites
- 3+ years of experience designing websites
- Hyper aware of design trends, especially within the e-commerce space.
- Knowledge of vertical rhythm and typography
- Excellent communication skills
- Great sense of design
- Knowledge of Figma and other modern design tools
- Experience with Slack, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Email design experience
- Shopify experience
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Fully Remote
- Unlimited PTO and sick days
- Paid holidays
- Career development opportunities (workshops, classes, mentorship)
- Team lunches / dinners (Remote / In-person TBD)
- Atena Healthcare
- CitiBike Membership
- Perks and discounts
- Grow with a small team and take ownership over this role.
Please apply by sending your resume and a little about yourself. We’d love to talk!
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Learn more at: https://avexdesigns.com
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈