2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: UK Only
Farad.ai is on a mission to enable the current energy infrastructure to run on 100% low-carbon energy and fight climate change at scale. We achieve this by developing the Bloomberg of the future energy system, an AI-powered digital twin for the power system integrating low carbon energy technology quicker and more effectively. We are backed by Entrepreneur First (a leading talent investor backed by founders of DeepMind and LinkedIn), Climate-KIC (Europe largest climate initiative funded by EU), UK Government (Innovate UK) and some leading angel investors. We are ambitious, mission and value-driven who are collaborating and continuously innovating.
You will be part of a small and ambitious team and will be helping to grow and drive new design practices across our core products. You’ll be in charge of leading the UX design of the product and helping guide the product vision. We’ve been developing our ideas for a year and a half with multiple rounds of discovery research, product development, user interviews and product design, but we are continuously innovating at different areas of our operation. You won’t be starting completely from scratch but we are looking for someone who can shape, grow, develop and challenge our existing ideas. We’re looking for a self-driven individual with a passion for product design, user research and business strategy.
What you will be doing
- Own the entire design process from idea to implementation and everything that entails - research, UX design, UI design, user testing etc...
- Gain a deep understanding of our customers
- Have an opinion on how much of a problem are we solving and is the solution resonating with customers
- Make sure we are listening to our customers and not wedded to our solutions
- Use analytics data and first-hand research to understand user behaviours and inform design changes
- Don’t expect to just be designing the experience, everyone gets involved in idea generation/discussion, business questions, and design. Everyone brings a different viewpoint to a problem and we value that diverse thinking
We think you are a good fit if you have
- Passion for solving climate change at scale
- Experience in a UX Design role
- Experience with conducting user testing
- Experience using design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, Adobe XD or Invision
- A flexible mindset; you can both nurture a cohesive product vision and finesse visual designs at a vector or pixel level
- Communication skills both verbal and written
At Farad.ai, we believe diverse teams perform better, and we are interested in getting as many different points of view as possible - we support and celebrate diversity in our workforce. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected].
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: UK Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈