2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Argentina
Hi there! We’re looking for a Mid-Senior UI/UX Designer who will be responsible for delivering high-quality digital creative services to support our clients. Someone with digital and multi-media design experience and knowledge of creative design applications and is honest, hard-working, responsible, committed to detail, and clear communications to become part of the NODA Digital Agency team. You will be working with various clients, taking ownership of the relationships and the delivery of all projects for those clients, being innovative.
Location: Remote, reporting to Sydney, Australia [AEST]
Engagement: Full-time role, 40 hours per week
NODA Digital Agency is a full-service digital agency creating engaging and digitally-driven solutions for brands and companies. Specialties include Digital Strategy & Consultancy, Web Design & Development, Mobile Apps, UX/UI, Content Management, Augmented Reality, Email Marketing, User Testing & Wireframing, Digital Ads, Customer Retention, SEO & PPC, Social Media
- Operating for 12+ years
- Diverse team across Australia, Eastern Europe & South East Asia
- On job training + education available for team members
- All remote team/work
- Great working environment, with room to grow and financial incentives to match
- Near-native English level
- Strong experience with Sketch / Figma
- Strong visual portfolio
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skill
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Argentina.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈