3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
- Own all aspects of the design system at Trim.
- Provide input & solutions on how to improve the user experience.
- Digest product requirements and present UX alternatives to PM.
- Incorporate direct user feedback from user interviews (where applicable).
- Self-starter & results-oriented.
- 3+ years of UI/UX experience.
- Familiarity with design systems thinking.
- Experience working in iterative Agile methodology environment.
- Comfortable collaborating with PM on product briefs.
- Expert at Sketch (and other design tools).
- Experience at direct-to-consumer tech company.
- Experience leading design sprints.
- Familiarity with Asana a plus.
- Competitive salary and equity compensation.
- Full benefits, including top-tier medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Unlimited vacation policy!
- Weekly happy hours (virtual, for now), monthly cross-team events, and quarterly company outings like whitewater rafting, skiing in Tahoe, and Sonoma vineyard tours!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈