3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Europe Only
Here at Mavenoid, we are building a virtual product experience that helps customers configure, use, and troubleshoot their products. With some of the world’s most iconic brands as clients and $10 million in funding, we're reinventing technical support. Our goal is to help customers repair more and replace less, get more out of their products, and never wait on hold again. Founded in 2017 by a team from Palantir and Google, Mavenoid has quickly established itself as the leader in tech-support automation. We are located in Stockholm but doesn't mean you have to be - this is a remote-friendly workplace.
As our lead UI/UX designer at Mavenoid, you’ll take ownership of the visual and interaction design of our flagship product. You’ll work collaboratively with our Head of Design, and our engineering team, to create a product with an iconic expression. Our product’s success lies in packaging a perfect balance between simplicity, ease-of-use, and advanced power user features. You’ll make product support so intuitive and engaging that even your grandparents should be able to use Mavenoid to fix their coffee machine. You’ll design powerful editing tools for our expert modellers, and make sense of data-packed dashboards.
You're an interface geek with a strong user-first perspective, while never losing sight of the details. You’re both able to sketch and iterate quickly, and deliver polished production-ready designs. You have solid skills in typography, layout and information design. Your working method is transparent and collaborative. You have a natural ability to articulate and explain design ideas and the rationale behind your decisions to your team mates.
– You're well-versed in both UI and UX design
– Proven experience of designing and launching digital products for mobile and desktop platforms
– You have experience with user research, user testing and A/B testing
– Experience with rapid prototyping tools, such as InVision and Axure, or similar
– (bonus) You have experience with industrial design or tinkering with machines
– (bonus) You have worked in a startup before
– (bonus) You have experience with product management
– (bonus) Experience in animation
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Europe Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈