Talent Partner - Creative
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Europe & USA
As a Creative Talent Partner at IO Global, creator of the Cardano blockchain, you will be responsible for finding the best people to join our fantastic marketing, communications and design teams. You will be an experienced, focused and highly driven individual with a passion for driving and building the recruitment function at IO Global. You will work collaboratively with team members and be able to gain the trust and respect of your internal clients.
As a talented and experienced creative recruiter, you will bring your network and experience of hiring from the marketing, communications and design industries to find the best people for our roles. Positions will include digital designers, UI/UX, frontend engineers, digital copywriters, video production, media specialists, and more!
Your duties will include:
- Finding candidates using both traditional and digital marketing techniques
- Speaking to candidates and stakeholders in a highly professional way
- Managing the recruitment life cycle through to the offer stage
- Soliciting referrals from current IO Global service providers
- Reviewing CVs in our recruitment database in a critical way and matching candidates to internal reviewers
- Maintaining contact with candidates so they are informed at every stage and ensuring they have a good experience of the recruitment process
- Reviewing recruitment policies and processes, to ensure the effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programs.
- About three years experience of working in recruitment (within the creative field, either agency or internal)
- A strong network of creative professionals (ideally globally)
- A passion or interest in blockchain and cryptocurrency is a bonus
- Experience of recruiting for commercial, marketing and communications roles
- Strong interest in technology and staying up to date with new technologies
- The ability to work with and support stakeholders and senior managers through the recruitment process
- Degree in business or HR would be beneficial.
IO Global is a fully distributed organization and therefore this is a remote position. IO Global is a fully distributed organization and therefore this is a remote position. Due to team distribution we are ideally searching for someone in a European or East Coast USA time zone.
- Flexible schedule
- Remote work - ability to work anywhere
- Laptop reimbursement
- New starter package to buy hardware essentials (headphones, monitor, etc)
- Udemy for Business
- Competitive PTO and Sick Leave plan
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits coverage through Anthem with 100% premium cost covered by IO Global for the employee and dependents
- Health Savings Account
- Life Insurance
- Monthly Health Stipend to use towards any wellness or medical coverage/service
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Europe & USA.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈