Sr. Motion Graphics Designer
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
At Veteos, we create high-quality, thoughtful, and innovative videos that our client’s customers love. We work exclusively in the veterinary industry, producing videos that explore topics that we and our clients are passionate about – pets! Veteos is seeking one full-time Senior Motion Graphics Designer to join our award-winning team. This opening is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established video production company that’s continuing to grow.
The Senior Motion Graphics Designer role at Veteos is responsible for creating short 1-3 minute animated videos for our clients and subscribers. Provided with a script and initial visual direction, you’ll be responsible for bringing the concept to life (similar to animated videos at https://veteos.com/industry). Many projects include animated human and animal characters, requiring character design, rigging, walk cycles, etc. This role comes with a lot of creative flexibility and variety.
This salaried role is based on a 40-hour workweek target. Work is to be completed remotely using Veteos-supplied software/hardware. Our team has decided to continue working remotely after the pandemic, but at some point, we will restart face-to-face meetings at our office in the RiNo neighborhood of Denver, Colorado as well as social functions in the Denver area. Employees residing outside Colorado may be asked to travel to Denver 2-4 times a year for company functions. Veteos will cover travel-related expenses. #LI-Remote
We’d like to fill this position between May 3rd and May 17th.
No relocation assistance is provided for this position. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Veteos values collaboration and the boost in creativity that comes when a variety of perspectives are included. For this reason, we strongly encourage people of color, women, LGBTQ people, immigrants, refugees, people with disabilities, and other candidates who identify with underrepresented groups to apply.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience working in After Effects and Creative Suite
- Experience working in a creative, team-based environment or freelancing
- Experience designing and animating characters
- Advanced After Effects capabilities (2D motion design)
- Comfortable with Adobe Creative Suite applications
- Ability to work in an independent, yet collaborative role (you’ll design your own projects alongside other team members who will contribute to the process and provide feedback)
- Ability to take a project from supplied script/concept to completion
- Ability to work within a time budget
- Strong organization skills for file management and project structure
- Ability to incorporate internal and client feedback into revisions
- This is a remote position. You’ll be responsible for providing a workspace (e.g., home office, etc.).
- Veteos will provide required equipment
- If needed, Veteos will provide a desk, chair, etc.
- Employees residing outside Colorado may be asked to travel to Denver 2-4 times a year for company functions. Veteos will cover travel-related expenses.
Veteos has a creative and collaborative work environment. We enjoy our work and are passionate about the role it plays within the veterinary industry. Team members are provided specific direction for advancing their skills and increasing compensation. We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages, including assistance with insurance; paid holidays; paid time off; and more. **Please note, benefit eligibility varies based on tenure.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈