Senior UX/UI Designer
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
- Design clear, intuitive, and delightful experiences for external and internal users across a variety of web and mobile products
- Conduct thoughtful, resource-efficient user research to uncover usability problems or validate designs
- Translate ideas into user flows, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes
- Be the design voice on our product and engineering teams
- Participate in the product development process from definition through design, build, test, release, and maintenance
- Work closely with engineering, product, and business teams to stay on sprint schedule
- Collaborate with revenue teams to support core brand look and feel within assets, UI designs and patterns
- Contribute to strategic data-oriented decisions with the rest of the technology and executive teams
- Stay abreast of UX trends and source creative ideas and inspiration from parallel analogous worlds
- BA, BFA, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of UX/UI experience in an agile development environment within a fast-paced, startup, or high-growth company
- Passion for user-centered research and design
- Strong understanding of the end-to-end UX/UI lifecycle, responsive web and mobile application design, and wireframe development
- Deep experience and familiarity with design, repository, story, and backlog management tools and resources
- Demonstrated proficiency with prototyping tools such as InVision, Sketch, Visio, etc.
- A love of teamwork and great communication, demonstrated by meaningful experience collaborating directly with product managers, engineers, and business stakeholders
- Excellent eye and visual taste, including a passion for simplicity and a clean, crisp aesthetic
- A diverse web and mobile portfolio that showcases your style, proficiency, and approach to problem-solving
- The ability to work independently and proactively but with accountability to multiple stakeholders, both internal and external
- An understanding of how to balance your extreme attention to detail with the need to work efficiently, be adaptable, and meet deadlines
- Experience at a fintech or financial services company
- Graduate degree in design or related field
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈