Senior Product Designer (UI/UX)
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: UK Only
Paysend is a fintech disruptor on a mission to change the way that people around the world hold, spend and send their money. We’re looking for a passionate Senior Product Designer who wants to help us shape the future of fintech. We’re in a unique position to change the way people interact with their money, and this role will come with a number of UX challenges that need an analytical, customer-focused brain. You’ll be at the forefront of our efforts and will be directly responsible for the key decisions that shape our products. You’ll need a full range of skills from product design, interaction design and visual design to build purposeful experiences.
To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
What you’ll be doing:
- Leading our B2C product designers
- Leading and delivering end-to-end product design projects
- Setting user experience vision and working collaboratively with our product, engineering and business teams
- Supporting the implementation of your designs by collaborating closely with engineers as they build and release
- Driving high-quality solutions without sacrificing speed.
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Maintaining our design system.
- Preparing and presenting rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of experience in designing complex digital products (UX and visual design)
- An impressive portfolio showcasing end-to-end product design work, especially in native mobile apps
- Expert knowledge of all the usual software (Sketch, Figma, Principle, ProtoPie, etc.)
- A good sense of typography, grid layouts and clean interfaces
- Strong UX focus along with understanding of psychology and human behaviour
- The ability to clearly articulate design decisions along with sound rationale to support them
- Experience working directly with developers on design implementation
- The ability to take charge of your time and meet deadlines
- A positive attitude and a willingness to work as part of a team
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
Paysend was born in April 2017 with the vision to change the way people manage their everyday finances. We were the first fintech company to introduce a global card-to-card transfers to connect 12 billion cards issued by international payment systems: Mastercard, Visa, China Union Pay and local cards schemes. Now with over 1.3 million customers in more than 70 countries and a 4.8/5 Trustpilot score, Paysend is one of the most popular and trusted online money transfer services in the world.
We’re looking for people who share our passion for innovation, buy into the Paysend ethos and will add value to our team. When you join Paysend, you’ll have the chance to grow and develop as the business does.
We believe in empowering people to be successful in their jobs, and we pay them fairly for their expertise. We give everyone the context and tools to operate as business owners, and encourage our people to contribute with their hearts, their minds and their creativity.
In the fast paced FinTech industry the Paysend journey may not always be easy, but our innovation strategy is promising and exciting. We employ the right people to help us steer the business towards success and global influence.
If Paysend sounds like the perfect company for you, we’d love to hear from you!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: UK Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈