(Senior) Product Designer, Metrics
3 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
We're seeking a Senior Product Designer who can empathize with technical users to define the future of performance management of modern technologies and businesses. As part of a small team at a quickly growing startup, the role requires involvement in all steps of the design process.
This role involves close collaboration with product management and engineering, from product discovery to implementation. And as one of the early members of the fast growing design community, there is the opportunity to define and establish the design practice and workflow.
- Has a technical background in software engineering and/or operations and experience in solving problems for software developers and/or operators
- Has significant experience in the visualization of aggregated and non-aggregated time-series and distribution data
- Has basic knowledge of IT Ops (infrastructure), DevOps, and/or Site Reliability Engineering
- Facilitates and establishes user-centered, problem driven design with all disciplines
- Works as part of a cross-functional delivery team
- Develops and maintains understanding of customers, stakeholders, users, their pain points, and workflows
- Builds wireframes, mockups, prototypes to communicate, develop, and challenge ideas
- Produces user interfaces and visual assets for implementation
- Understands and continuously influences product analytics from product capability
- Works lightweight user testing and short iterations into day-to-day
- Incorporates business constraints into design decisions and continually pushes to overcome these constraints
- Is fluent in written and spoken English
We have a partially remote team, and are currently hiring from:
- US (*EST & CST timezones)
If you prefer to work out of an office, you're welcome to join us in our product hub in Austin, TX.
Please include a link to your portfolio/case studies. We look forward to hearing from you!
As the leading provider of Application Performance Management solutions for containerized microservice applications, Instana applies automation and artificial intelligence to deliver the visibility needed to effectively manage the performance of today's dynamic applications across the DevOps lifecycle. Founded by Application Monitoring veterans, Instana provides true AI-powered APM to help organizations deliver high performance applications today and in the future. Visit us at https://instana.com to learn more.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈