(Senior) Product Designer
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Canada Only
We founded Wingocard with the objective to create a new financial system that always puts people first. We've all had our share of poor experiences with traditional banks. Why can't banking be more intuitive, transparent and easy to use? As a first step, we're building the ultimate Mobile Banking app designed for teens and their parents. Our mission is to empower the new generation to be smart with money - by giving them the best experience while providing education on personal finances. We believe that learning to better manage money at a young age will result in lifelong positive consequences. Wingocard was founded by 3 experienced leaders with a strong track record in the technology and start-up space.
We're building our Design department! As an early member of the Design team, you will collaborate in helping to shape and build the foundation of how our design team works, experiment with new ideas and work in different parts of the product in collaboration with the company's main stakeholders.
This role is unique in the sense that you will get to navigate both mobile and web environments to experiment and create features that will be the first point of contact with the product for most of our users. You will have front-row seat to observe how your design decisions are directly impacting an early-stage startup, and have the opportunity to grow professionally as the company grows
⛳ This is a remote position.
- Rapidly design, prototype, and develop elegant solutions focused on helping customers understand the value of Wingocard;
- You'll own the design projects (mobile and web) from end-to-end;
- Design and test features with acquisition, activation and retention in mind;
- Gather insights from quantitative and qualitative research, draft hypotheses, sketch solutions with prototypes, and test ideas;
- Document detailed interaction models and UI specifications;
- Collaborate with other designers to maintain design consistency and coherence across the features on the Wingocard app;
- Evangelize best UI practices to other designers, engineers, and product managers;
- Mentor other designers.
- Product designer with 5+ years of experience in UX and UI;
- Feedback driven;
- Team player first;
- No ego approach;
- User-centric focus;
- Data driven;
- Have an amazing portfolio that demonstrates your work;
- Comfortable leading/designing mobile and web projects;
- Current on iOS, Android and Web Guidelines;
- Design craft skills including interaction, visual, and motion design;
- High proficiency with prototyping and visual design.
Wingocard is a fully remote company that is headquartered out of Montréal QC, Canada. We are mission-driven, passionate about company culture, and strive to make a positive impact on the people around us. Our main company values are:
- Design First, Customer Best
- Thoughtful innovation
- Transparency & Integrity
- Lead with empathy
- Collaborate to create impact
- Do more with less
- Be a bar-raiser
- Group Benefits
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- Competitive salary + stock options
- Apple Laptop
- Choice of high resolution monitor(s)
- Web Cam
- Choice of Bluetooth Headset
Apply to join Wingocard and help us build the best banking application for parents and teens the world has ever seen!
Wingocard is trusted with highly sensitive information. Upon joining the team, you may be asked to undergo security screening including a criminal record check.
Wingocard provides equal employment opportunity EEO to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Wingocard will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Canada Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈