(Senior) Product Designer
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
- Operate as a design generalist, owning problems from beginning to end; translating research insights into ideas that form new features, then designing the workflows and detailed interactions to bring those ideas to life
- Work cross-functionally with engineering and other stakeholders to arrive at the best possible design solutions
- Own the end-to-end design process from low-fidelity sketches and user flows, wireframes and prototypes, through to pixel-perfect comps
- Work closely with developers to ensure that the finished product aligns closely with original designs and maintains a high standard of quality
- Contribute to the maintenance and evolution of a library of design patterns
- Evangelize design best practices and design rationale with stakeholders, and help inform product decision-making
- Identify metrics to measure design success and work with product and analytics to track them
- 5+ years of experience working with in-house design teams
- Experience designing and shipping digital tools and complex systems
- Experience designing enterprise software offerings
- Demonstrated comfort with an iterative design process that includes seeking out and acting on feedback to continually raise the bar
- Strong cross-functional collaboration and communication skills with extensive experience collaborating with engineering to ship products
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment, often wearing multiple hats
- Ability to shift gears and pivot based on customer needs
- Continuous improvement of your workflow and learning new tools
- Actively paying attention to trends in the community and forming opinions on the future of design
Abstract is fully-remote (US-based only at this time). If you have a passion for rolling up your sleeves, building new programs, and have a strong, team-player mentality, we’d love to hear from you!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈