Senior Product Designer
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
As a Senior Product Designer, you are a detail-oriented, hard-working, problem solver with an optimistic attitude, that can easily (and happily) wear many hats. You are able to uphold our company’s principles and values while adding to our unique culture. As a member of our Product Team, you will broadly be responsible for working with the Product Team and other stakeholders to visualize easy-to-use and seamless Product Features and building the Product Design culture at PadSplit.
- Lead the Product Design discipline at PadSplit, implement design processes and help build the design culture for the PadSplit product team.
- Take charge of the entire design process from research to high-fidelity mock-ups to feature refinement after delivery.
- Collaborate with internal teams and users to understand problems, user needs, and business objectives.
- Quickly iterate and deliver lo to hi-fidelity mockups and whenever possible, create prototypes to inform the Product Development process.
- Work closely with the Engineering team to make sure Design vision is being met.
- Provide the overall design vision for the PadSplit product suite.
- 3-5 years experience in Product Design.
- Experience working on products from conception to final shipping.
- A strong portfolio showcasing both UX and Visual Design work.
- You are a self-starter and can work quickly and create a structure for yourself in a fast-moving environment.
- Courage to speak up and be an advocate for design while being flexible with negotiable design elements.
- Ability to prioritize essential features while maintaining design integrity.
- Experience leading a design team is preferred.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈