Senior Product Designer
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: North America Only
Our mission at FullStory is to rid the world of utterly regrettable product experiences. A crucial byproduct of that mission is to imbue our customers with a deeper empathy for the people that use their software. The unique challenge for a Product Designer at FullStory is to craft breakthrough product experiences that inspire empathy and make using FullStory simply lovable.
Join a team of curious product people seeking to solve the most nuanced of problems, leaving nothing unquestioned or without thoughtful consideration. We go deep on the details, championing the little things that result in exceptional user experiences. As a Product Designer at FullStory, you will be involved in every aspect of our intensely collaborative product development process. You’ll reinvent existing experiences and conceive the ones to come. In doing so, you will use your full range of product design, interaction design, rapid prototyping, and visual design skills.
Day to day, you'll:
- Translate complex problems into user experiences that help people not only get their job done using FullStory, but also makes them love doing it.
- Have supreme comfort with all aspects of the design process including interaction design, visual design, and rapid prototyping.
- Partner and embed horizontally across the company (with Engineering, Product Management, & Success) to implement product advancements.
- Shake us up. Keep us on our toes. Challenge us.
You might be a good fit if you:
- Have expert knowledge of user-centered design principles proven by a robust portfolio of iterative software work.
- Deep experience and interest in designing for data visualization / storytelling.
- Demonstrable fluency in working with Figma, or other design tools.
- Applications without a portfolio (website or PDF) will not be considered. Briefly explain in your application why you are a particularly excellent candidate for this job and what parts of your portfolio are especially relevant.
Founded in 2014 on the belief that everyone benefits from a more perfect digital experience, FullStory helps businesses understand, measure, and improve their digital experience across sites and apps. At the core of FullStory’s platform is a powerful analytics engine that connects digital interactions to the metrics that matter most to businesses. With FullStory, product, engineering, and UX teams can align around the customer, break down internal information silos, and achieve company objectives together—faster. The end result? A digital experience customers love.
FullStory is backed by world-class investors and has 200+ employees around the world, with offices in Atlanta and London. Our company, in three words:
- Empathy - Making a habit of empathy is a powerful way to maintain moderation and stay open to important information that doesn't originate inside your own head.
- Clarity - Few problems can survive their thorough description. By the time you can explain a problem in excruciating detail, especially to someone else, you know how to solve it.
- Bionics - "Study what humans do and figure out how to scale it." A dedication to building bionic systems ensures we maximally empower our users while minimizing our own unnecessary toil.
- Have a life. FullStorians enjoy autonomy and flexibility. From a remote-friendly work environment to untracked paid time off, we don’t believe in micromanaging your time. After all, smart, driven people are their own best bosses.
- Stay healthy. For our US-based FullStorians, we cover 99% of your premiums and 75% of your dependents’—same goes for dental and vision coverage.
- Save for retirement. For our US-based FullStorians, we offer a 401k retirement plan through Vanguard.
- Paid parental leave. We want FullStorians to have the flexibility to balance the needs of their growing families without the added stress of figuring out work and finances.
- Keep learning. FullStory provides professional development opportunities through online courses and internal training programs.
FullStory is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We want candidates of all human varieties, backgrounds, and lifestyles. There’s no problem that can’t be made better by bringing together people with a broader set of perspectives. If you love technology but aren’t sure if you’d fit in, please apply anyway.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: North America Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈