Senior Product Designer
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
- Oversee the design of key parts of the brightwheel platform, which serve hundreds of thousands of users daily.
- Partner with product management and engineering to design and build new features and user flows with a strong focus on speed and results.
- Fully own the design process end-to-end from wireframes to prototyping to ultimately final designs.
- Develop deep empathy for our users and their needs that informs all aspects of your work and enables you to create simple, beautiful solutions across web and mobile platforms.
- Incorporate data-driven insights, user feedback, technical constraints, and usability findings into user-centric designs.
- Sweat the details while keeping an eye on the big picture.
- 4+ years experience leading UX and UI product design work end-to-end
- Excellent visual design skills with an eye for detail
- Excitement for rolling up your sleeves and doing all aspects of product design
- Innate curiosity and a craving for feedback to improve designs
- Experience with iOS, Android, and Web
- An obsession for creating simple and intuitive user flows
- A collaborative approach to working with engineering and product teams
- Enthusiasm for moving quickly and finding 80/20 solutions
- A passion for improving the world through education
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈