Senior Marketing Designer
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
Dialpad is the most modern business communications company in the industry. Our products range from conferencing calling, to phone systems to contact center solutions that are all built with the end-user in mind. We allow workers to be productive from anywhere on any device and have moved all the power of an on-premise phone system or contact center to the cloud to be accessed and used by modern workers in today’s Work from Anywhere environment.
Who We Are
At Dialpad, work isn’t a place you go, it's a thing you do. We not only build products to enable the everywhere worker, but we also are everywhere workers. With offices in San Francisco, San Ramon, Austin, Raleigh, Vancouver, Waterloo, Tokyo, London and Bangalore, we truly believe in finding the best talent everywhere. We also embrace the Work from Home movement and are just as happy hiring great talent from anywhere if they choose to work from home rather than in an office.
With $120 million in funding from ICONIQ Capital, Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, Scale Ventures and other top VC’s Dialpad attracts top engineers from companies like Microsoft and Google, and every member of our team plays an essential role in creating dynamic products that enable workers to be productive from anywhere.
About The Role
Reporting into the Worldwide Brand & Creative Director, collaborating with other creatives and teams across the organization, your role will manage multiple projects from concept development and visualization through to production. Creating compelling marketing to build Dialpad’s business effectively while growing Dialpad’s world-class global brand.
- Develop high-quality visual design through expert knowledge and application of graphics, layout, and typography concepts
- Work with marketing to design the structure, layout, and visual treatment of our product websites and campaign landing pages
- Develop visual creative for display advertising campaigns across multiple platforms and social networks
- Determine page layout and design for data sheets and other marketing collateral
- Create graphics, icons, and other visual treatments for pitch decks and other keynote presentations
- Collaborate with the product design team to establish and maintain our brand identity, ensuring that all supporting assets for product and marketing campaigns have a clear, consistent voice
- 4 - 7 Years of experience in Marketing design.
- Exceptional creativity and willingness to push the boundaries of design
- Understanding of responsive layouts, user experience standards, web design principles.
- Ability to rapidly visualize/prototype concepts
- Understanding of the marketing conversion funnel and experience using analytics and data to inform design decisions
- Experience managing multiple projects, and thriving in fast-paced, startup environments
- Must possess an online portfolio with a range of work samples
- Experience designing marketing collateral ideal for a software company.
Joining our team means collaborating with people that aren’t just passionate about their work but about Argentine tango, musicals, sushi burritos, comic books - you name it. Because if you’re going to redefine the status quo, you need a group of people hungry to do more, to see more, and be more than where they started.
There is no idea too crazy and no task too small — we work together to make things we’re proud of.
Compensation & Equity
Teamwork makes the dream work. We recognize that our dedicated team members are what make us successful. That’s why we offer competitive salaries in addition to stock options.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away - and it doesn’t hurt that we offer 100% paid medical, dental, and vision plans for all employees.
We offer a monthly stipend to help cover your cell phone, home internet, and even gym membership costs.
We believe in your future as much as you do! That's why we offer a yearly stipend for continued learning and education expenses.
Bon Appetit! Enjoy catered lunches, free snacks & drinks (both healthy and unhealthy - no judgment!)
Location, Location, Location
San Francisco <> San Ramon <> Austin <> Raleigh <> Vancouver <> Kitchener <> Tokyo <> New York <> Bangalore. From coast to coast, our offices are nestled in active and growing downtown areas
Dialpad is an equal opportunity employer; we believe in creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈