Senior Graphics Engineer
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Proletariat is seeking a Graphics Engineer to join the team on our newest game in development, Spellbreak. This individual will work with engineers and artists to deliver high quality visuals at smooth framerates and budgets in Unreal Engine 4. We are looking for someone who is detail-oriented, with experience building highly-polished products for demanding audiences.
- Drive the performance and memory optimization of our games with profiling, analysis, and delegation where needed
- Profile and optimize the rendering, lighting and shading components of a game engine
- Help create budgets for game assets across all platforms and ensure they are adhered to
- Work with automation engineers to create reliable and effective tests for performance and memory tracking
- Work with designers, animators, artists and other engineers on the implementation of new rendering and animation features
- Design, implement, and maintain advanced graphics technology
- Research cutting edge rendering techniques and algorithms, and drive the adoption and implementation of them on the team
- 6 years professional experience in game development
- Professional experience with C/C++
- At least 4 years professional experience working on graphics systems
- Solid understanding of 3D math fundamentals
- Expertise in GPU hardware architecture, graphics APIs, and shading languages
- Solid knowledge of CPU and GPU performance characteristics and optimization techniques
- Experience with modern 3D graphics engines, including writing shaders and working with artists
- Strong knowledge of DirectX 11/12, OpenGL, Vulkan, or Metal
- Deep experience with graphics performance profiling and optimization
- Experience with Unreal Engine
- Experience with console platforms such as XboxOne, PS4, and Switch
- Shipped real-time 3D PC/console titles
- Experience with the Haxe programming language preferred
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈