Senior Graphic Designer
4 weeks ago
Job type: Contract
Hiring from: Canada Only
Ample Labs is a non-profit committed to using technology to empower individuals facing homelessness in Toronto, Canada. Our work started with broad research showing that even when experiencing homelessness, most people rely heavily on smartphones to find vital information.
Since then, our team has grown to include a dedicated and diverse group of designers, developers, researchers, consultants, public servants, and community members—all united by a common commitment to using tech for social good. Our first digital product, Chalmers, is an web-based chatbot that helps you find local services like free meals offered at shelters or drop-in programs based on your specific real-time location and needs.
Head over to www.chalmers.app to give Chalmers a try!
We are looking for a Senior Graphic Designer (Contractor) to join our team to help continue to make Chalmers the world's smartest, most empathetic chatbot.
- Design assets for our main website; new landing pages and update existing web pages on an as-needed basis.
- Design postcards, posters, social media and any other graphics as needed on projects to support the marketing team.
- Work with other Ample Labs team members to gather graphic design requirements and produce final designs.
- Ensure final graphics are visually appealing and on-brand.
- Proven graphic designing experience 5+ years experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- You want to make a difference with what you do
- You're passionate about what you do
- You're socially minded & genuinely care about the work we do
- You're proactive, a problem solver and go-getter
- You're collaborative and are a team player
- You're curious and self-motivated
- You knows how to take and give direction
- You can adapt to change quickly
- You value impact-driven work
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Canada Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈