(Senior) Design Lead
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Germany Only
HeliosX is a group of healthtech startups, with fast-growing operations in the UK and USA.
We are dedicated to improving the quality, accessibility and affordability of healthcare for all. We’re on a mission to transform how healthcare and skincare are delivered, and we’re doing this through a market-disrupting combination of technology, science and excellent clinical care.
At HeliosX, we’ve experienced an exceptional period of growth as our group of companies continues to expand globally at a rapid pace and we continue to disrupt the health industry. To continue on this trajectory, we’re searching for an experienced Senior Design lead to manage all design activities across our brands. In this role you will be responsible for building and leading world class design function and driving our creative strategy to deliver exciting, engaging and highly personalized end-to-end digital experiences. You’ll join the growth team and be a thought partner in company goal setting and strategic planning.
This is a fully remote position with occasional travel to London headquarters.
- Direct the design vision and strategy throughout all our marketing and product efforts including user acquisition, brand awareness, customer engagement, product growth etc
- Develop inventive, sophisticated and commercial designs for website, landing pages, emails, ads, product UI/UX
- Conceptualise, design and deliver the creation of stunning marketing campaigns, user-centric products and experiences
- Execute the full design cycle, from gathering inspiration through creating a flawless user experience and delivering to development
- Develop design process, standards & style guide for growth
- Lay out UI/UX processes and standards across the company
- Grow, lead and mentor UI/UX designers on your team, while still digging into design work hands-on
- Inspire and motivate the team, through the application of fresh and inventive visual work
- Lead and building a culture of design excellence.
- Collaborate with marketing, product managers and software developers to define, design and deliver pixel-perfect products
- Conduct extensive creative research based on user feedback, data, competitor analysis, and more
- Apply a performance-based approach to over-deliver KPIs
- 5+ years experience in design and development of digital products e.g. website design, landing page optimization, user funnels, social media ads and more
- Deep knowledge of of all stages of the design process, focusing on UI/UX and web design
- Experience collaborating with marketing, product and tech teams
- A successful track record of building and executing creative strategies for B2C/e- commerce products.
- High proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, & After Effects, Adobe XD, Photoshop, InDesign, Keynote
- Good knowledge of sketch or figma
- Optional skills include HTML, CSS, After Effects, Cinema 4D
- 2+ years experience in hiring, managing, coaching design teams to output their best work to drive toward common goals.
- Proven track record of assuming ownership, moving quickly to implement ideas, and delivering results in a fast-paced online environment.
- Exceptional communication, prioritization, and time management skills.
- Resourceful, optimistic, tenacious, confident, and full of energy.
- Self starter, forward-thinking, innovative and agile. Comfortable taking on a high level of responsibility, and driving continuous improvement.
- Ambitious, results-driven with a bias to action. You have a can-do-more approach, a passion to to make an impact and exceed your goals.
- Adaptable and flexible. Feel comfortable being thrown into a largely ambiguous environment.
- A passion for Design. Up to date on the industry, digital trends, and changes as they roll out.
- You have a stellar design portfolio to share that showcases your previous work
- Excellent salary & bonus
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Health insurance
- 50% Gym discount
- Flexible working hours
- Fruit and snacks in the office
- Monthly social (activities & drinks)
- Lunch on Fridays
- Pension scheme
- An awesome team of bright and motivated people to work with!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Germany Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈