Project Manager - Creative Lead
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Hey there! We're looking for that exceptional person who has a knack for helping others. A person who is professional with clients, detail-oriented, unflappable, hungry for new knowledge, nothing-falls-through-the-cracks, and full to the brim with humility. You also have to be self-aware, ambitious and willing to learn about yourself in order to grow in your career and as a person.
Here's why: at Explainify, we make short videos that help businesses explain their products and services. We work with forward-thinking, senior leaders at high-growth tech companies and Fortune 500s -- and their projects need to be managed with excellence. We've built an incredible place to work where we each have a say in the company's trajectory. We're a small team of high performers that are constantly learning & getting better.
Pretty cool, huh?
We're experiencing tremendous growth, with a big vision to be THE leader in our category within 3 years.
FULL-TIME (40 Hours/week)
The Project Manager - Creative Lead will onboard clients and execute on full video delivery while aiming for a 10/10 in customer satisfaction. You'll work closely with clients and our creative teams to specify, review, iterate and finalize all pieces of the video project. You will adhere to tight deadlines and established budgets, while thriving in a fast-paced, information-heavy environment. The Project Manager - Creative Lead will be a pro at taking client feedback and can communicate creative vision and ideas in everyday terms to clients that don't have creative experience/ background, all while keeping everything within the project scope. You will also understand the importance of data accuracy and basically how systems work together. Able to effectively and independently work remotely and with remote teams and have a desire to learn, grow, and think beyond the obvious to uncover new opportunities and solutions.
- Onboard clients and serve as white glove liaison throughout the experience
- Execute video delivery using our Frustration-Free™ Process
- Use Hive Project Management system to track project timelines
- Complete project tasks and provide deliverables to client
- Lead client feedback meetings and clearly communicate next steps to client
- Lead feedback meetings with Creative Team and provide detailed notes and direction based on client's feedback
- Assist Production Lead as needed
- Schedule and lead kickoff meetings with clients
- Complete daily project tasks for a wide array of projects
- Provide deliverables to clients and schedule and lead feedback meetings with clients
- Communicate project specifications and client preferences to creative teams
- Review scripts for quality and to ensure they meet client goals/ expectations and do not exceed project scope
- Review storyboards and ensure alignment with client expectations and project scope
- Audition voiceover talent and lead client/ voiceover artist recording sessions when needed
- Review animation for quality and alignment with client goals and project scope
- Ensure timely delivery of all project deliverables
- Respond daily to client questions and comments, escalating immediately, if necessary
- Respond daily to Creative Team questions and comments, providing necessary project assets as needed
- Monitor all project deliverables for compliance with client's brand guidelines
Data & Workflow Management
- Assist with client experience and Creative Team workflow improvement initiatives, as instructed by Director
- Master Hive daily project task workflow, storyboard, script and animation review by 30 days.
- Lead client kickoffs by 45 days (preferably sooner.)
- Independently onboard a client and manage start to finish video delivery by 60 days.
- 3-5+ years of impressive PM and creative experience
- High level of client empathy. Build confidence and rapport quickly
- Thrive in problem-solving and listening to customer needs to find a solution
- Do the job that needs to be done, even if it falls outside your own comfort zone
- Can handle lots of change
- Proficient in using Google Drive, Dropbox and a variety of Project Management software
- Bonus points if you have b2b marketing or agency experience
- Basic familiarity with Adobe After Effects is a plus, but not required
Well here's the good stuff:
- 50-55k (subject to candidate's qualifications and experience)
- 2 weeks PTO plus paid holidays
- Flexible schedule, remote work
Then there's the great stuff:
- Opportunity for growth within the organization
- Working with people who know who you are and care about you
- Your ideas matter. We don't care where the best idea came from as long as we put the best solution in place.
- Open leadership style - let us know what you think.
- You'll be working in the two greatest markets in the world... Video & Technology.
What you lose:
- The corporate politics of your current and past jobs
- The cutthroat, backstabbing and being thrown under the bus
- Being anonymous in a giant organization. Being lost in the crowd sucks.
If this sounds like you, apply now. Don't forget your video explaining why you were born to do this role.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈