Product Designer Specialist
4 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
Our HQ is in Curitiba, but in this position, you could work from wherever you want.
We are looking for a professional Product Designer to work with our Product Team.
Our mission is to ensure the best experience for all EBANX’s clients, from our merchants to their end-users, through the strategic management of our products and the execution of projects, always maintaining a good relationship with internal and external stakeholders.
As a Product Designer, you will solve difficult design problems every day by merging both our users' needs and our business objectives, while also creating solutions that are minimalists and without unnecessary noise. You will think not just about solving individual design problems, but also about the sum of the user experience.
You will work collaboratively with colleagues in the Product Team and cross-functionally with colleagues in other areas of the business (eg Sales, Technology, Customer Support and Customer Success) to enhance existing products and deliver new ones, with the latest best practices in user experience.
Besides conquering the world, your activities will be:
- Use research and customer intelligence; you know how to conduct interviews and extract customer problems from them.
- Work collaboratively with product managers, engineers and analysts to brainstorm new features and define success criteria.
- Sketch, ideate, and generate new concepts quickly based on stakeholder direction and self-driven research.
- Strive to design flows and experiences that not only solve problems in creative and innovative ways, but are incredibly simple and elegant at the same time.
- Understand design within an agile setting, and consistently ensure that assets are delivered both on time and in a format that is easy for the team to understand (wireframes, user stories, user journeys, interactive mockups, hi-fi designs etc.).
- You know how software development works, you are familiar with strengths and limitations of both Web and Mobile.You enjoy contributing to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the product and executive teams.
- Lead the UX culture and practice aligned with the business needs.
- Passionate about being part of something special, and for building and delivering great products that deliver value to our customers and make a difference.
- Over 3 years of experience as a web-based UX or Product Designer.
- Experience working within digital products.
- Really go deep into UX, including UI, but make sure not to focus only on it, all perspectives are important
- Adept at designing in lo-fi & hi-fi design software alike.
- KPI/metrics-driven design.
- Experience running customer interviews and usability tests.
- Excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of technology and what is possible.
- Self-driven and organised – you don’t need hand-holding or micromanaging.
- Availability to work either on dedicated projects or cross functional.
- Great communication skills in English.
What else would we like to see?
- A quick learner, passionate about your work and driven to get things done.
- Previous experience with payments or e-commerce.
- Previous working experience in a startup environment.
- Great communication skills in Spanish.
- A challenging environment, with opportunities to growth;
- Casual office and dress code;
- Spanish, English and Portuguese classes in-company;
- WAVES - Program of goals and results (variable compensation);
- EBANX Play - Wellness (Gympass, e-Sports, SESC );
- Semi flexible hours (8 hours a day - Monday to Friday);
- Meal Allowance (R$30,00/day);
- Transportation voucher;
- EBANX Education: scholarship (R$400,00/month);
- EBANX Skills: budget for workshops and courses (R$400,00/month);
- Hello ebanker: psychology, finance and legal orientation.
- Health and Dental Insurance (Bradesco Top Nacional);
- Blue Club: Exclusive discount for ebankers in bakeries, restaurants, courses, electronics store and more!
Follow us on Instagram and look for the hashtag #ebanxlife to learn more about EBANX's culture.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈