2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Canada Only
Digital advertising, technology, & data are changing the way artists & brands approach advertising. With Wavo you will get the unique opportunity to build services that will be used by today’s top artists, managers, and brands to help them grow their business through Wavo’s advertising products.
We're scaling the product team and looking for a Product Designer. We want someone to help us support many of the biggest labels companies by his\her designing skills. You'll have a direct impact on the adoption of our services by customers and their experience.
We promise you will never be bored. We are constantly experimenting, testing new approaches, and challenging ourselves to master new skills. We think outside of the box and create an environment that’s both exciting and meaningful.
Here's what to expect:
- To be responsible of the design, by your ability to understand users need, defining issues, and design for a broad variety of customers in the music industry
- To collaborate with different disciplines to research, build and ship your design
- Have end-to-end responsibilities on complex projects and impact on product strategy
- Key advocate in promoting the value of the experience and user satisfaction when scaling a product
- To work with a team passionate about music and technology
- Experiment and use data of any kind to build and improve our product portfolio
What we're looking for:
- The ability to find design opportunities and understand user's needs
- 2-4 years of experience in product design
- You can solve a problem by designing flows, wireframes, and hi-fidelity mockups that promote ease of use and optimize how customers interact with our products.
- You have implemented, managed, or improved a design system
- Your head is in the clouds while your feet are on the ground. You love thinking big, and at the same time, you know when to apply pixel-perfect attention to detail.
- You have conducted or participated in user research, personas and customer journey definition and usability tests
- Experience collaborating with Product managers and engineering teams
- Knowledge of React, Figma, or Axure is a big plus
- Experience in any subscription-based software.
Why should you reach out to us?
Wavo’s technical team is small and efficient, and while we work to a high standard we don’t over-manage with specs. We strive to create a workplace where everyone works and hard and gets excited about the big challenges.
Along with our great work culture and colleague, you'll be working in one of the fastest-growing tech companies in Canada. You will also have the following:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Group health and dental insurance plan
- An open and dynamic work environment to share your ideas and opinion
- Being part of a diverse and inclusive workplace, where you can collaborate with remote teams
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Wavo.me is a rapidly expanding global consulting and media planning agency with a modern approach to digital marketing. With roots in the music industry, Wavo navigates the continually evolving digital landscape to help artists, entertainers, and brands manage their digital presence, reach new audiences, and connect with fans through unique campaigns.
Wavo’s clients include over one hundred top music destinations and advertisers such as Universal Music Group, Sony, Warner Music Group, Live Nation, CAA, WME, and Apple Music.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Canada Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈