2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
Our partner is the largest startup community in the world with millions of members and the world's largest platform for founders. They are a fast-growing team and this is a great opportunity for your skills to shine and grow.
- Design simple, intuitive web and mobile experiences
- Drive products from ideation to production working with awesome engineers
- Develop new ideas and features with mockups, prototypes and usability testing
- Join a team that loves to collaborate to ensure a design that delivers for users
- Help define product strategy and direction
- Iteratively improve product user experience
- Collaborate in the design process and help the team improve
- Have worked in a product company with extended responsibility for a single product
- Experience with a product that scaled and gained large amounts of users
- Attention to detail and strong visual design skills
- Collaborative and enjoys working with a strong team
- Experience with modern design tools like Figma, Sketch or Framer
- 2 or more years of experience working for a product company
- Demonstrate past work and reasoning behind design decisions
- This is a remote role that can be done from anywhere. We provide a home office equipment allowance and regular opportunities to visit other team members and company offices in different countries.
We have an exceptional team that makes a difference for startups around the world and benefits from flexible work culture, including sailing trips in Greece, free lunches, collaborative team culture and much more! We are a pick your own platform team. We'd love to meet you.
Long term remote work.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈