1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Statusphere is a woman-led product recommendation network that helps people discover products they love from people they trust. We are in search of a Product Designer to help us improve the way we design digital products at Statusphere. If hired, you will join the Code Hangar product development organization at Statusphere.
As a Product Designer on the Statusphere team, you will collaborate with product leaders and engineers as a lead contributor in product strategy and discovery activities. You will also be responsible for the execution of high-fidelity user interface designs as well as the delivery of those designs to product engineers.
We are looking for a Product Designer who cares deeply about customer success, is effective in collaborative problem-solving, has strong communication skills, and is competent in multiple areas of design theory and tooling.
- Develop & maintain a deep understanding of Statusphere's business goals and customer needs
- Participate in product strategy to help assess and prioritize product opportunities
- Participate in product discovery to validate and define the most effective and feasible solution for a given problem.
- Produce design prototypes to be used in product discovery
- Produce high-fidelity product designs and deliver them to product engineers
- Contribute to improving Statusphere product design processes
- 5 years of experience as a Product Designer
- Product leadership experience
- Passion to understand customer needs and a strong motivation to solve their problems
- Ability to inspire team members to build better products with a constant dedication to understand, question, and improve experiences for our users
- Ability to communicate directly and clearly, with a strong emphasis on careful listening
- Strong competency with user interface design & prototyping tools
- Experience conducting user research
- Previous experience on a remote-first team
- Familiarity with Agile development processes
- $75,000 - $90,000 plus bonuses
- Flexible, remote work
- Coworking space/home office stipend
- Continued learning stipend
- Health, Vision, & Dental Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off policy
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For those who want to make better, faster shopping decisions online, Statusphere is a product recommendation network that intelligently matches shoppers with mission-driven products that align with their values and unique needs. In three years, Statusphere has grown its network to more than 7,000 members and hundreds of top brands (including Conair, Ole Henriksen, and Fossil).
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈