3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
- Research, prototype, and design user experiences based on provided product requirements.
- Produce deliverables such as design mock-ups prototypes, design assets and design documentation.
- Participate in design feedback and critiques.
- Present and articulate design decisions to design leads and product owners.
- Translate and deliver designs for engineering.
- Collaborate with user researchers to measure efficacy of design solutions.
- Collaborate with product managers and engineers to troubleshoot and explore alternatives.
- Leverage and maintain design systems and design guidelines.
- Conceptualize and design experiences across multiple digital touchpoints.
- Measure design effort and capacity for assigned design projects.
- Explore and innovate new user experiences within the product
- Bachelor’s degree in Arts and/or Design or related field, or equivalent experience
- Masters Degree in Arts and/or Design or related field preferred
- 5+ years relevant work experience
- Demonstrated experience and high-level proficiency of visual design such as layout, color, typography and interaction
- Ability to clearly present and articulate design decisions, participate in peer design critiques, and incorporate feedback into the next iteration
- Ability to understand and articulate visual design concepts, methodologies, processes and is able to leverage solutions based on project constraints
- Proficiency with industry standard design tools for user interface design and prototyping
- Ability to execute on work assignments using established design processes
- Actively seek to understand the usability impact of design solutions in qualitative/quantitative ways
- Ability to follow defined design guidelines and best practices to insure a consistent and intuitive experiences
- Demonstrate the ability to develop deep empathy with users
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Strong organization skills and ability to manage multiple high priority projects simultaneously and successfully
- High-level proficiency of virtual design such as layout, color, typography and interaction
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈