3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
About the Role:
YieldX is seeking an experienced Product Designer to join our team. The Product Designer will be an integral part of the team that is designing our solutions.
As a Product Designer, You Will:
- Work collaboratively with the team on their deliverables to create a strong and cohesive product using UCD techniques.
- Create user interfaces based on our style guides and help us to evolve them into a solid and scalable design system.
- Support the development team to create our solutions interfaces providing/changing components as the platform grows.
- Advocate for Mobile First and experience applying progressive enhancement to display the information across many devices.
- Build new solutions for our existing platform and products.
- Create the necessary documentation for the elements that are being designed for our platform.
- At least 3 years of digital design with a focus on creating simple and efficient user interface es (B2B or B2C).
- Experience with branding and developing existing corporate identities.
- Knowledge HCI (Human-Computer Interface) and solid concepts of interaction design. Words like Heuristics, User Testing, Cognitive Bias has to be part of the vocabulary.
- Ability to explain and validate your ideas quickly using user flows, mind maps, sketches, etc
- Knowledge of current design trends and desire to stay up to date with web technologies
- Knowledge of wireframing/prototyping tools such Figma, Sketch and/or Axure. Familiarity with Miro and knowing Adobe CC is a plus (mostly Photoshop and Illustrator).
- Basic understanding of HTML/CSS and web development. Knowledge of how ReactJS and SPA applications work is a plus.
- Detail-oriented and organized with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong verbal, presentation, organizational and written communication skills.
- Collaborative and enjoy working with others to achieve the objective of bringing the best and most innovative solution for our users while meeting business objectives.
- Excited to expand your skill sets, stretch your knowledge, and move out of your comfort zone and to learn new things every day.
- A portfolio of consistent and relevant design work that you're proud to share with us. Applications without portfolios will not be considered.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈