4 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Cobbler is a venture-backed, collaborative budgeting application. We automate corporate budgeting for employees, so that they can focus on the jobs they love doing. Through our work, Cobbler is able to help every employee make better financial decisions, ultimately improving the operational efficiency of every single company.
About the role
We're hiring our first product designer to join the core team and to help make this vision a reality. Our product is built for two pretty different audiences. We have finance leaders who ultimately own the overall budget, and departmental managers who tend to be less financially savvy and want to track how their teams are spending. Your job will be to help both audiences have a wonderful product experience.
We believe that design (and you) will be critical to the company's success. You will work with our founders and our early customers to help define and build our core product functionality, while maintaining the quality bar that customers have come to expect from modern SaaS applications. You have a strong background in product design with a quantitatively and qualitatively analytical mindset. You will also have the opportunity to craft our overall product and visual identity and should be comfortable to flex into working on all collateral that an early stage company might need.
As a product designer, you will:
- Listen and be the voice of the user, and deeply empathize with customer needs from our product.
- Turn tactical product and user needs into delightful experiences.
- Design information architecture diagrams, wireframes, flows, and high-fidelity mock-ups for your features.
- Showcase your vision and rationale behind design decisions to stakeholders and your team.
- Work closely with engineering to bring your designs to life.
- Up-level our overall design and bring consistency to end-user facing properties and collateral.
We are looking for teammates who have:
- 3+ years working as a product designer.
- A portfolio that highlights your approach to problem solving, as well as your skills in research, user experience, visual design, and interaction design.
- Experience conducting research and building out smooth flows for different types of users.
- Excellent communication skills with a well-defined design process.
- Familiarity with design tools like Sketch and Figma.
- Experience in a fast-growing startup environment.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈