4 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
We’re seeking an experienced product designer to create world class user experiences. Your responsibilities will include shaping design solutions from rough conceptual discovery to polished interactive prototypes. You will work cross-functionally with design, product and engineering teams on top software development priorities and take a central role in the overall evolution of design at the company. This is a great opportunity to have your work seen and appreciated widely. You will report directly to the VP of Design.
NationBuilder offers everyone the technology and community infrastructure to power organizations, movements, and campaigns. Our customers range from nonprofits and political parties, to corporations and individuals just getting started - essentially anyone who’s building a community of people to make something happen in the world. To learn more about NationBuilder, read our mission, beliefs and values.
- Has 3+ years of experience as a product designer with a portfolio of real work you’ve shipped that demonstrates a meticulous, thoughtful approach and attention to detail.
- Continuously seeks feedback and welcomes it as an opportunity to learn and grow.
- Is experienced and confident in facilitating design discussions on complex projects with both design and non-design audiences from early discovery through phased releases.
- Has excellent proficiency in tools like Figma and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Has a strong command of HTML/CSS, and a grasp of website templating languages.
- Enjoys taking broad design responsibilities, including creating marketing pages or digging into research as required.
- Is humble, passionate about personal growth, and would “rather be better than right.”
- Has a strong work ethic, is a quick learner, and is willing to work with a fast-paced team on a large, sophisticated product.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈