3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
- Work closely with a cross-functional team to clearly understand user needs to design thoughtful and engaging solutions
- Work closely with PMs, engineers, and customer-facing teams in an iterative, transparent, and feedback-driven process
- Think holistically about complex systems, empathize with users, and understand business goals to create compelling and effective user experiences
- Translate product goals into wireframes and then polished visual mocks with attention to interaction design and following style and brand guidelines (which you will help define)!
- Be an advocate for product quality
- 5+ years designing and shipping products with high complexity (system or enterprise tools preferably)
- Demonstrated experience with end-to-end product design with a focus on interaction and visual design
- A fearlessness for diving into complex systems-design problems
- Strong communication skills that drive effective decision making to a cross-functional team
- Healthcare - 100% and 75% coverage of employee and dependent coverage benefits, respectively for medical, dental, and vision.
- Unlimited vacation policy, along with company-paid holidays
- Transportation stipend
- Newest hardware and tools for the job
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈