Here’s the thing—we hate traditional job descriptions. In our experience, they’re a terrible representation of what a job really entails and never paint a true picture of what it’s like to work at an organization.
That’s why, at Fundera, we do things differently. Instead of presenting you with some run-of-the-mill job description, we offer potential candidates our Job Spotlights. This gives us a chance to tell you the story of us, why you should work here, and what the role is really like.
Who’s Fundera and Why Should I Care?
Fundera is the go-to financial resource for small businesses. We’re here to help entrepreneurs achieve their financial goals and grow businesses as big as their aspirations.
As a catalyst for smart financial decisions, our combination of proprietary technology and financial expertise provides business owners with tailored solutions based on their unique needs and eligibility—helping them prosper, create more jobs, and, ultimately, grow the economy.
Armed with one of the most experienced and passionate leadership teams in the business and backed by the industry’s leading investors
, we’ve made a big impact on Main Street in just a short amount of time (Fundera launched in 2014 and has helped 35,000+ small businesses find their best financial solutions and secure over $1 billion in funding).
If you want to make a difference, if you want to create a workplace and life you love, and if you want to learn more and grow faster than you will at any other point in your career, you should keep reading.
What Is It Like to Work Here?
The easiest way to answer this is to check out our great rating on Glassdoor
, take a deep dive into a few of our employee profiles, or look into some of our recent awards, like Crain’s Best Places to Work. Also, don’t forget to peep our Instagram
Ultimately, at Fundera, you get to come to work with a group of supportive, talented, ambitious individuals who will teach you something new every day, whilst building a product that will truly and actually change the lives of America’s small businesses and job creators. We think it’s pretty cool, and think you will, too.
Is This Role Right for Me?
As a Growth Product Designer at Fundera, you will drive engagement, awareness, and acquisition metrics across all our small business content platforms. In this role, you will be the design lead on a cross-functional team with Product, Engineering, and Marketing counterparts. As a growth team, the mission is to identify the highest-leverage ideas, quickly turn them into compelling customer experiences, test them rapidly, and build on the most successful experiments.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Design and deliver experiences that help our customers and our business grow
- Collaborate across teams and disciplines to create a product-wide content strategy around user acquisition, e-commerce, product comprehension, and onboarding
- Independently experiment with and test content that's supportive of an evolving user base
- Integrate and advocate for scalable, accessible, and inclusive principles in every design
- Contribute to and expand upon our content and design systems
- Expand and promote a style of Content Design that's iterative, based on quantitative and qualitative data, and focused on users' needs, values, and growth
We're looking for people who have...
- 2-3 years of experience working on content and/or editorial platforms
- Excel at leading productive discussions
- Can demonstrate a history of designing compelling product content, as well as the strategy behind it
- Formulate, experiment with, and advocate for Content Design that improves both usability and business metrics
- Are comfortable rapidly testing content, iterating, and reporting out on resultsUnderstand how to gather and interpret complex data and use it to create successful content
- Enjoy building trust with customers, collaborators, and cross-functional teams
- Understand how different projects can fit into and advance a company-wide strategy
- Experience in Fintech is a plus
What Should I Do If I’m Interested?
If working at Fundera gets you excited, we want to hear from you, regardless of whether you think this role is a fit. If you think you’ve got the relevant experience, go ahead and apply.