Who are we?
Noteworth is a place where passionate, strategic thinkers and doers thrive. Together, we are revolutionizing the way clinicians and healthcare organizations treat, engage and retain patients by harnessing unprecedented streams of patient-generated health data.
At Noteworth, we practice radical transparency, over-communication and intentional diversity in all of its forms. Our people are our biggest perk (though, unlimited vacation is pretty great, too). We trust each other’s instincts, because each of us is an expert in what we do. No idea is too small, and everyone has a seat at the table. Because, at the end of the day, we’re united by the belief that what we are creating is fundamentally changing people’s lives, and their healthcare, for the better.
As part of the Noteworth team, you’ll have access to exceptional benefits, including:
· A goal-focused team and a culture of autonomy and trust
· A flexible work schedule
· 100% remote work
· Unlimited vacation time
· Comprehensive health insurance plans (medical, dental, and vision)
· Access to Health Advocate Work/Life services, including free, counseling services for a range of mental health needs
· Career coaching and professional development
· The opportunity to work on something bigger than yourself - work that directly impacts the lives of patients and their care teams.
What you’ll do...
• Help lead design projects from broad concepts into products on native mobile and web applications
• Oversee multiple products at the same time
• Make strategic design and UX decisions related to core (and new) functions and features while using consistent design patterns and scaling workflows across our product.
• Work closely with engineering and product management teams to deliver the best user experience for patients and clinicians
• You’ll assess our current and future product features of clinical and patient tools to improve and streamline experiences
Who you are...
• Innately curious about healthcare delivery and want to help us further our goals
• Experience shipping software for both desktop and mobile using best practices to create and design solutions
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, synthesizing design feedback and articulating “why”
• You can be autonomous, take full ownership of your work and be responsibility for every last detail
• You possess a strong working knowledge of Sketch, Zeplin, Illustrator and Photoshop
• You incorporate iterative design methodologies to gather feedback early and often
• Have a strong online portfolio that demonstrates your thought and design process
Noteworth is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.