Axuall is an early-stage startup - we just closed our $3mm Seed Round - based in Downtown, Cleveland, and we're building a digital proof network for verifying credentials, identity, and authenticity.
These are Axuall’s early days - we’re looking for those who are interested in joining our team of talented and committed entrepreneurs, technologists, and industry experts to help us build something awesome together.
We're addressing a multibillion-dollar need to meet the demand for new delivery channels, products, and services in healthcare and other industries where proof matters. Axuall chose healthcare (where we have multiple committed pilots scheduled over the coming months) as our first market because it faces considerable challenges related to increasing practitioner shortages, delivery channel expansion, and the growing demands of an aging population. Together, these challenges drive the urgency to reduce the administrative burden on its practitioners, reduce delays in hiring, accelerate revenue capture, and improve access to care.
ABOUT THE ROLE
In this role, you will provide leadership and take ownership of the design, aesthetic, user experience and feel of Axuall’s product, collateral and encompassing brand. You will help us achieve our vision to simplify the credentialing process and create a product that our users love.
- You work closely with the Product Manager to translate the product vision to workable designs for the Engineering team, minimizing front-end churn & eliminating inconsistencies.
- You are well versed in responsive design and have a strong understanding of accessibility and responsiveness across desktop and mobile interfaces.
- You are an excellent communicator and are comfortable having discussions with and incorporating feedback from users and stakeholders.
- You have the ability to design at all stages of development while integrating ongoing user research, building from low-fidelity sketches and wireframes to prototypes to high fidelity mocks
- You have experience with branding, web design, flyers, company collateral, and other marketing assets communicating a consistent brand across various mediums.
- You understand the usefulness of a well-maintained and documented style guide that can be leveraged across Engineering and Marketing teams.
- You are familiar with designing accessible applications and understand how to accommodate users with visual or physical impairments.
- You have a demonstrated understanding of user-centric design practices and contemporary design patterns
- You have experience designing for applications that have several thousands of users, incorporating use data and analytics to iterate and improve the applications.
- Academic background with Design, HCI, or other substantial relevant experience.
- Link to an online portfolio that clearly demonstrates all of the above.
Axuall's founding team of entrepreneurs, technologists, and credentialing experts is focused on the premise that the verification of facts should not be as expensive and time-consuming as it is. We are building a worldwide network and marketplace of proof to solve this.
Axuall makes presenting credentials easy, safe, secure, and instantaneous. We chose healthcare as our first market because it faces considerable challenges related to increasing practitioner shortages, delivery channel expansion, and the growing demands of an aging population. Together, these challenges drive the urgency to reduce the administrative burden on its practitioners, reduce delays in hiring, accelerate revenue capture, and improve access to care.
Axuall's technology enables healthcare providers to request and receive digitally signed credentials from primary sources that they can securely share with employers, health systems, and insurance plans. The Axuall network proactively monitors conditional events, such as expirations and dependencies, allowing practitioners to address issues the moment they arise. This means credentials will always be up-to-date, ready to present, and aligned with standards. This eliminates the need for health systems to request redundant information, dramatically shortening the time it takes to hire, privilege, enroll, and activate practitioners.
Axuall's founding team is responsible for over $1B in value creation across multiple startups and industries.
Charlie Lougheed, Axuall's founder and CEO, is an experienced entrepreneur with multiple large-scale startups that grew to market leaders including Explorys (sold to IBM to become Watson Health in 2015), Everstream, PNC, and Deloitte.
Comprehensive Health Insurance (HSA, Health, Vision, Dental)
Unlimited PTO / Vacation Days
Monthly Travel / Parking Stipend
Continuing Education Stipend
Remote Work Allowance
Snacks, Coffee, Teas and more!