1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Who We Are
Process Street is a SaaS platform that helps companies manage their processes and workflows to make recurring work fun, fast, and faultless. We are a lean, flexible, 100% distributed team that relies on systems to improve output 10X. Process Street is backed by leading investors, including Accel, Salesforce, and Atlassian.
A distributed team means freedom and flexibility: All 40-plus of us work wherever we’d like—reliable internet access is our only requirement. Spread across 9 time zones in 10 countries, we sign into Slack and open up our work tools on the schedule that fits our lives best. We communicate asynchronously, work autonomously, and take ownership of our work. Distributed work isn’t for everyone, but if it fits your management style, it’s a life-changing benefit.
Camaraderie from afar: Being 100% distributed doesn’t stop us from getting to know each other— we have daily conversations in chat, weekly “coffee” pairings with coworkers, and once a year we all come together for an all-team retreat.
Our values: As a small, nimble company, we want our employees to feel empowered to make decisions and define the future of our company, so our values include:
- Act like an owner (Agency!)
- Default to action (Processes are great; bureaucracy isn't!)
- Focus on the process (See? Great.)
- Practice prioritization (There are an infinite number of useful things to do. We trust you to pick the best ones.)
- Pay attention to details (Our customers count on us!)
- Over-communicate everything. Twice (See what we did there?)
We’re looking for a Product Designer to ‘own’ design who is excited about the opportunity of building Process Street from the ground up. You should have a strong portfolio of professional design projects that focus on simple UI and intuitive UX.
What You’ll Do
- Promote and deliver exceptional user experience design from discovery to delivery
- Design and deliver wireframes, user journeys, hi-fidelity mockups and prototypes optimized for web and mobile interfaces
- Conduct user interviews, usability testing, and analysis
- Contribute to and help maintain our design system
- Partner with our engineers, product managers, and stakeholders to oversee user experience for features from conception to launch
- You should have a portfolio showing UX problem solving and great visual designs
- Must demonstrate a clean, simple design aesthetic coupled with a passion for pixel perfection and usability
- Ability to thoughtfully present and defend your designs and to communicate complex processes
- You jump in and learn what you don’t know
- You thrive in fast-paced environments and know how to switch hats and fill in the blanks when needed
- Excellent communicator who can clearly articulate design decisions from the user’s perspective, while backing it up with research and data
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
What You’ll Bring
- 2+ years of commercial experience in UX/UI Design
- Experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions and an understanding of mobile and responsive design
- Expertise in standard UX software such as Sketch and Invision
- Experience designing digital apps and systems; you have helped ship products before, ideally in the SaaS/B2B space
Bonus Points For
- Design systems experience
- Working knowledge of HTML5/CSS3 and ability to communicate with engineers when handing off designs
- UI interactions with just-right animations and transitions
- Data visualization, dashboards, and reporting
- An understanding of Business Process Management and Workflow automation
Diverse Teams Build Better Products
Legally, we need you to know this:
Process Street does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.
But we want to add this:
We strongly believe that diversity contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better products. We are working hard to increase the diversity of our team wherever we can and we actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of it.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!