Product Design Intern
1 week ago
Job type: Internship
Hiring from: EMEA Only
The software industry moves fast. Larger scale. Endlessly growing teams. Fragmented, dependency-driven services. We're building at unprecedented scale, and we've never collected or exchanged data at this level. Data is valuable, and protecting it is more important than it's ever been.
Data security and privacy is paramount; data leaks, data breaches and new privacy laws are commonplace and implore all of us to find a solution, today.
We believe that the best companies will leverage these challenges as a competitive advantage to drive their business, and we're focused on building the #1 data security platform to help them achieve this mission.
Bearer is backed by the best European VCs (Alven, Point Nine, Partech) 🦄
You'll get to work in a remote-first company.
You'll be mentored by a highly skilled product designer, and work with our product manager and engineers to transform your design into a product that helps organizations build secure software that protects sensitive data.
You will have the opportunity to expand your product design knowledge, from customer discovery to the creation and execution of concepts.
- Participate in product ideation through brainstorming sessions and individual research.
- Wireframe initial design concepts and user journeys.
- Help in the maintenance and improvement of the design system.
- Support our product designer in the realization of high fidelity prototypes.
- Be part of a cross-functional team, working with marketing, engineering and product management.
- Student - You are a design student, who is interested in the startup environment and would like to learn more about product design;
- Portfolio - You have an (updated) strong portfolio that showcases your affinity with UI/UX design and your eye for details;
- Technical skills - You’re proficient with Figma or similar tools (Adobe XD, Sketch…)
- Communications - Good written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Self-starter - You're highly organized and capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously;
- Full professional English proficiency;
- Availability for a minimum of 6 months;
- EMEA Timezone.
As part of the Bearer team you will also get:
- A paid internship experience, with a daily rate of 50€ (1000€/month);
- The chance to learn from and collaborate with our highly skilled Product team;
- The unique opportunity to have an impact on a fast-growing organization;
- Work from (almost) anywhere.
Come and build the future of Data Security & Privacy with us!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place:EMEA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈