Principal User Experience Designer
4 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. We're a trusted growth partner to over 19 million everyday entrepreneurs worldwide. We're empowering them to change the world if it doesn't quite fit them. To make their idea real. To grow it online. We help them do what they've been dreaming of and make the world they want. To learn more about us visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Your manager is in Austin, TX, but you’ll be working remotely near any of our GoDaddy offices.
What you'll get to do...
As a Principal Lead Designer, you will be responsible for leading the design of major components of the user experience that scale across multiple products, platforms, and end-to-end scenarios for a variety of customers. You're a strong, creative problem-solver who has a knack for making complex things simple, are guided by customer data and business needs, and knows how to work with others to turn ideas into reality.
Make a big impact in crafting the next evolution of GoDaddy’s user experience. As a Principal Lead Designer, you will be part of a collaborative, customer-obsessed team working to deliver innovative solutions to empower and assist customers as they define their online presence. This is a unique opportunity to join a growing team that’s changing the face of GoDaddy and helping small businesses around the world build, manage, and grow their business.
- Conceive end-to-end design strategies across a user's journey
- Establish a vision through simple, elegant designs
- Evolve and invent new visual and interaction designs based on experience requirements, brand guidelines and user needs.
- Collaborate effectively with other senior designers, content strategists, product managers, researchers and technologists
- An active contributor and participator in group critique and constant iterative improvement
- Work on multiple projects at one time, using strong communication skills to manage time, work flow and expectations appropriately.
- Advocate for design excellence, craftsmanship and usability
Your experience should include...
- 10+ years’ experience in delivering consumer software products to market.
- Impressive portfolio of modern and progressive UI architecture, interaction and visual designs
- Self-Initiated achievements that show an ability to work through and across organizational lines
- Excellent ability to present and explain solutions and decisions to partners in a style that fosters collaboration and consensus building.
- BA or MA in interaction design, communication design, industrial design, HCI, or equivalent.
You might also have...
- Strong prototyping and/or motion skills is a plus.
We've got your back...
Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k,;equity grants and parental leave.;Join one of our ;employee resource groups ;(Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of ag ;race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition,;pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at [email protected].
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈