Principal Product Designer
Domino Data Lab
4 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Our mission is to help organizations easily leverage machine learning and data science in order to accelerate their goals. Our software platform helps customers solve some of the world’s most challenging analytics problems, including medicine, climate science, financial markets, and countless more. We are at the epicenter of the data science revolution.
Our product is a highly interactive experience that helps data scientists and engineers develop predictive models, work with large data sets, track and visualize experiments, deploy and monitor apps, and manage the cloud infrastructure that supports it all. We believe that a world class user experience is at the core of making this possible and our Design Team is a key strategic partner collaborating with Product and Engineering in this effort
We’re looking for a Principal Product Designer with a passion for owning the complete design lifecycle including, early concepts and research, refined designs, collaborating with engineers, and getting feedback with customers on delivered features. You’ll help lead the design vision and strategy across initiatives, working with other designers as well as stakeholders in Product and Engineering. You’ll help refine our process, in how we operate and coordinate with our counterparts in product and engineering as well as play a key role in refining and ‘productizing’ our Design System.
Domino is experiencing tremendous growth. In addition to being a good climate for career growth and receiving mentorship from others, you’ll also be in a position to mentor others as we expand our teams.
- Own and drive the complete design project lifecycle (early concepts, user research, refined mocks, usability, collaborating with engineers on bringing it to life)
- Help drive continuous feedback with customers by partnering with PMs and our Customer Success team.
- Help refine our design vision & strategy across all initiatives, partnering with other members of the design team
- Help define our design system as well as our process of working with project collaborators in PM and Engineering.
- Communicate with stakeholders at the executive level up to the CEO
- Experience in full cycle design process i.e. wireframes and mockups, cross functional collaboration, end user feedback and iteration
- 8+ years of experience designing enterprise software solutions
- A portfolio showcasing your track record of shipping product experiences.
- Excellent visual and written communication skills
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈