Motion Graphics Designer
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Europe Only
Grip is the first SaaS product of INDG. It automatically generates visual content. It’s based on photorealistic 3D, capitalizing on INDG’s fifteen-year-long experience in that field.
After working outside of the limelight for several years, we now believe it is time to make an attempt to catch the attention of a lot of companies. Therefore, we are currently hiring an online marketing manager. But what is marketing without good content?
That is why we are currently looking for a
Motion Graphics Designer at Grip
The motion graphics designer is responsible for creating irresistible visuals that range from illustrated videos to interactive components for our website. Together with our Online Marketing Manager, you will start campaigns that drive leads. Outstanding visual quality is important to us, which means that the Motion Graphic Designer really cares for what the outside world sees of us.
Grip's mission is to represent every product in the world with the best visual content, software-generated and based on its digital replica. Grip believes there are no boring products.
- Create (motion) graphics for Grip in which you take full ownership from conceptualizing until final graphical output.
- Create online campaigns together with the online marketing manager.
- Ensure the highest possible quality of all visuals, consistently.
- Experienced in design and motion design.
- At least 3 years of experience.
- Solid knowledge of the latest trends in digital consumption.
Additional benefits for:
- Experience within a professional environment that works with 3D / CGI.
Please send your resume and cover letter via the link provided. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our HR Department through [email protected]
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Europe Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈