Motion Graphics Artist
4 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Proletariat is seeking a candidate for a brand new Motion Graphics Artist position open at our studio! The ideal candidate is able to leverage the art style and branding of our games to create a wide range of high quality motion graphics assets on multiple media, including but not limited to web graphics, social media, ad creatives, and videos. This artist must be versatile in working with and manipulating art assets into polished, usable formats across the same wide range of media, as well as concepting and designing new graphics. Additionally, they must be flexible and enjoy working on a variety of projects alongside a team of collaborative professionals.
- Create 2D and 3D animated and static graphics assets for our games’ websites, social media, and other external communication.
- Able to create concepts and designs through sketches, storyboards, and animatics.
- Create motion graphics, animations, and other video assets for marketing trailers, community videos and streaming
- Assist with video editing and recording in-game footage
- Understand and maintain the established brand identity and see the potential ways to add to it
- Maintain knowledge of digital media requirements for social platforms
- Work with Marketing and navigate game clients and editors to capture gameplay footage and edit them into video content.
- Minimum 3 years’ professional experience in a comparable motion graphic design/animation and video editing position
- High levels of creativity, and demonstrated ability to generate innovative designs
- Exceptional eye for typography, composition, and color
- Advanced experience with the Adobe suite including After Effects, Premiere Pro, Illustrator, Photoshop, or similar; preferably Unreal Engine and other 3D software with the ability to learn new programs
- Knowledge of 3D modeling and rendering software (Maya, Cinema 4D, etc) a plus
- Able to work well in a collaborative team environment, and within an iterative design process
- Strong English communication skills – Oral and Written
- Organized and able to work to deadlines
- Knowledge and passion for video games and storytelling
- Knowledge and passion for movies, graphic novels, fantasy, and other elements of pop culture
- Prior experience with the game industry or in a video game studio
- Knowledge of marketing and social media platforms
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈