Motion Graphic Designer
2 weeks ago
Job type: Part-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Jetfuel.agency is a digital marketing agency specializing in paid ad acquisition for e-commerce clients that are between $5M - $50M in size. Clients rave about our agency’s ability to drive measurable performance, our no BS get stuff done attitude and our innovative, groundbreaking digital marketing strategies.
Apply jet fuel to your career – read the below and if it gets you excited, apply. You won’t regret the opportunity to learn from some of the nation’s best digital marketers. We are a small, fast growing agency and if you want to make an impact here and help us build the next best agency, this is the right place for you.
We are looking for a talented, efficient and proactive motion graphics designer to create outstanding promotional video footage into a finished project that matches client’s brand guide and is suitable for broadcasting as an ad on Facebook, Instagram & other advertising platforms.
Ultimately, as a motion graphic designer, you should be able to quickly get raw footage/product images, build them according to spec and in accordance with different brand guidelines. You should be able to add different video transitions and other visual effects that would make our videos stand out from the rest.
- Manipulate and edit film pieces in an effective way
- Take a brief to grasp the team’s needs and specifications
- Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the video ad
- Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects
- Create video ads for products/services fit for the brand
- Create rough and final cuts
- Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running
- Consult with stakeholders from production to post-production process
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and the industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
- Proven work experience as a motion graphics designer
- Expert in using Adobe After Effects
- Advanced knowledge in with different application like Photoshop, Illustrator, and other Motion Graphic Software
- Knowledge in animation techniques, specifically for web and social media marketing is a plus
- Demonstrable video editing ability with a strong portfolio
- Thorough knowledge of timing, motivation and continuity
- Familiarity with special effects, 3D and compositing
- Creative mind and storytelling skills
- Experience working for a remote team/client
- Ability to deliver quality output within a given period of time.
Please include “noodles” somewhere in your application
- A job is just a paycheck to you
- You don’t proactively improve upon your skills on your own time
- You need structure and a set plan to function effectively
- You are not the hardest working person you know
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈